Sup everyone! I am here to try another exercise, provided by the good folks of WordPress and Blogging 101. My assignment today is to add a feature post, where I will be bringing it back either every week, or every few weeks as well. It’s a terrific idea since; it will bring people to the blog who want to see a specific kind of post they liked. You visit a blog, and you like something in particular; well, of course you want more of it. Here, I’m giving you guys, the people, the option to choose what you would like me to post more regularly on a consistent basis. This is to give you guys a chance, to get more of something you enjoyed before from me, and since I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve been posting, I can’t lose.
Here are my top choices, and feel free to leave a comment or a private message via the Contact Me.
- Music Mondays – Not to be named like this, of course, but I had fun letting you guys know what I like with music, and share videos if, they are available.
- Gaming Music- Because my aim is still, sort of, :P, to share what I feel about gaming, I also want to share what music I like from the games that I play. Share cool remixes I find online, and share my thoughts on them.
- Game Reviews- This one is sort of already being done on my YouTube channel, once in a while. But if you guys want expanded thoughts I might have left in the video, and also expand on other stuff like, personal experiences and not go too technical about it.
- Opinions- When I spoke about the terrorist attacks on Friday 13th, I felt good. Not because of the content, but because I wanted to say it, and felt this was a great place to share thoughts with friendly people, that have their own points of view. I would love to do this more, and if you guys come across something you would like my perspective, leave a message in the Contact Me and I will research it and see we can do.
- Creative Writing- The stories about Fallout are fun, and that gets me wanting to do more. This is the weakest option since I am not a writer, and I have never written much fiction before. However, I’m very creative, and I can try to maybe make this a regular thing, as, I can take the games or movies I watch, and give them a twist of things that, I’m already thinking about.
- Daily Post and Gaming- I made the Gaming Party post thanks to an exercise where, we visit the Daily Post, and add our perspective to it, and link it back to it with a pingback. With this, it gives me a chance to blog about something, if I’m not sure what to blog about, and incorporate gaming into it, so that more interesting posts can come by as well.
- Situational Posts- This is from the Coffee Post. That was a lot of fun, so I would like to do others as well. I’m still not well versed into this kind of writing style, but I would like to experiment with it if possible.
- Lists- I know you all like lists. Video channels and websites have these incorporated all over the place. Perhaps I can do this as well if you like.
I don’t know where the blog is going to go from here. I have been thinking of renaming it or rebranding it, since I find myself posting about more things, not gaming related; and more about life, personal issues, creativity, etc… I’ve thought of renaming it to something more representative of me, since this blog is an import from Blogger, from my original intention. Which was to just have another avenue to share my videos in; like having a website of my own, without the fuss of learning how to code or learning an environment? The thought always comes back, and it might not change. Gaming is always going to be a part of who I am, and I will never give them up. But it’s not all of me, and there is more in me than talking about the latest releases, or trends in the gaming industry. I want to share more.
So let me know in the comments about the last part, but don’t hesitate to tell me what you guys want to see more here. I do this for you guys as well. I enjoy posting for me, but I want my awesome followers and the rest of the blogosphere, to enjoy it as well. Take care guys!