Ok, pinch me I must be dreaming. I am being nominated by a fellow blogger by the name of Amanpan from BrewNSpew Throughtprovoking Chatter (a 100% cooler name than my block by a factor of fifty); for The Really Neat Blogging Award. I am uncertain to the foundation of this award, and I was under no obligation to do this…but I am totally doing this!
How those this award blog work, you ask? Chill man! I will tell you…basically link the person who nominated you and you give them a huge big thank you; which I already did in a message with about 150 plus words to Amanpan but again; THANK YOU! Next you answer some questions the nominator provides to the nominees; then you make your own questions to be answered by seven bloggers YOU nominated for the award and then you add this rad logo wherever you want. I will place it here.
I don’t know what the end game for this blog award is, but part of being a part of WordPress and blogging is participation and interaction with other members of the blogosphere. And I think this is a really cool acknowledgment since, I was also quoted as well. My “I’m a Misfit” post which was really just me, reacting to a quote is one of my favorites and I’m happy many, including Amanpan liked it; and quoted it.
But let’s get to the nitty and gritty!
Questions and Answers
- What is your favorite eye color? My favorites are light blue and green. I have no preferences to whichever; they are each just so magnetic.
- Curly hair or straight hair? Interesting question, and funny enough, I haven’t though much of these kind of things. But I would go with straight.
- What is your favorite piece of clothing? My N7 hoodie. My awesome friend, Noah, gave me this awesome Mass Effect N7 hoodie for my birthday last year. And I don’t wear it too much, just to preserve it good. I love hoodies, and I go through them hard…so I’m taking care of it.
- What is your favorite season? It used to be summer, but since moving here, it always feels like summer. The only time it feels like there is a different season is winter. So that is my favorite season. And the Holidays are awesome!
- Do you consider yourself witty? At first, I wasn’t at all. It seems like I was reserved because not many would like me to say anything. Then I moved to the US and slowly, I’ve been more expressive and over the last few weeks, much more. So yes, I think I am. But not to brag, it’s because I found the definition to be, quite me ;).
- What time is it? It’s time for Galaxy News Radio! Bringing you the truth….no matter how bad it hurts. And now…some music. Three Dog from Fallout 3; best NPC there; next to Moira.
Or 12:50 PM Eastern Time. Black Friday.
As for who will be nominated for these, I shall be including all their links below:
None of you are in any obligation, and if you already did this, well you don’t have to do it again, if you don’t want to. But if you do, here are your questions…
- What is your favorite video game? If not a video gamer, what is your favorite board game, card game, etc…?
- Would you rather travel around, or stay home?
- What is your preferred genre of music?
- Do you love technology or do you dread the machine overlords to take over?
- Are you a fan of anime (Japanese animation)? If so, what is your favorite anime? If not, what is your favorite cartoon show?
- What is your favorite Disney Pixar movie? All of them are not an acceptable answer and none of them isn’t either…unless you really don’t like any of them. In which case, please tell me why.
- Do you like coffee? I don’t, and I’m probably not going to, anytime soon. Also share, if you like, how you like drinking your coffee as well?
Thank you so much for reading, and thank you again, Amanpan for the nomination. Projects like this; break the bonds of shyness inside us. And also makes it a good way to know bloggers as well. I shall part now, and if you guys are on Black Friday; make sure that you have a full trip to the bathroom before getting in line. And remember; only hit someone in the face, if they are taking a TV that is yours to claim; officially. Don’t follow that last one, sheesh!
I leave this little morsel below. It’s a video I did on my YouTube channel about not bailing on Thanksgiving. A little late now, but I wanted to share it. Take care!